If you have outgoing firewall rules for your clients you will need to implement rules from the following links:
- https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362683-Network-Firewall-or-Proxy-Server-Settings-for-Zoom 1)
- https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201458316-Network-Firewall-Settings-for-CRC 2)
- https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203182415-Network-Firewall-Settings-for-VRC 3)
- https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202342006-Network-Firewall-Settings-For-Meeting-Connector 4)
Further you should add 18.104.22.168/27 for Virtual Room Connectors and 22.214.171.124/22 for
Meeting Connectors to the range of destinations (Subject to change without notification).
NORDUnet On-Premise IP ranges (2021-02)
- 126.96.36.199/27 - NORDUnet VRC
- 188.8.131.52/24 - NORDUnet
- 184.108.40.206/24 - NORDUnet
- 220.127.116.11/24 - NORDUnet
- 18.104.22.168/24 - SUNET
- 22.214.171.124/24 - SUNET
- 126.96.36.199/24 - CSC/FUNET
These are the networks where the NORDUnet On-Premise Zoom installation currently resides.
2021-03 - Currently planning to expand that with at least one more /24 by the end of March.
Outgoing firewall rules
Zoom Cloud Room Connector
Virtual Room Connector (On-Premise)
On-Premise Meeting Connector