What can you do with them:
- Prerequisite for SSO (How To Enable SSO With Shibboleth ? - Managing user types with SAML Mapping)
- Branding your landing page https://<vanityname>.zoom.us
NOTE: Use your owner user account to request Vanity URL
Guidelines and Requirements
- You can apply for your Vanity URL at https://eu01web.zoom.us/account
- You must submit a Vanity URL request from your official domain and not a public domain (gmail.com, hotmail.com, etc.)
- Vanity URLs should match your company's domain name. For example:
- "hooli.com" should apply for "hooli.zoom.us".
- “hooli.org” should apply for “hooli-org.zoom.us”
- “hooli.com.au” should apply for “hooli-au.zoom.us”
- “hooli.org.au” should apply for “hooli-org-au.zoom.us”
- "hooli.edu" should apply for "hooli-edu.zoom.us"
- If you submit your request from firstname.lastname@example.org and request hooli.zoom.us, you must submit evidence that you own hooli.com
- If you need a vanity URL for a sub-account or department, it should contain the department name and the organization's domain name.
- For example, if you need a vanity URL for your IT department, you should request "hooli-it.zoom.us".
- Vanity URLs should be at least 4 characters in length (https://1234.zoom.us).
- Vanity URLs must only contain letters, numbers and dashes (-).
- You can select from pre-defined Vanity URLs that Zoom suggests based on your account information.
- Vanity URLs conforming to the guidelines will be approved within 1 business day. Non-conforming Vanity URLS will be declined or approved within 4-5 business days. Notifications will be sent to the email address of the user who requested the URL.
- We reserve the right to remove or change your Vanity URL if there is a conflict between 2 companies for the same Vanity URL. You will be notified prior to any changes.
More detailed and up to date information: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/215062646